To end what has been a successful year for the Company, we’ve now been accredited with two ISO certificates that acknowledge compliance with best practice. We now hold:
- ISO 14001 – for Effective Environmental Management on account that our systems ensure we are a sustainable business, providing assurance to all stakeholders that our environmental impact is being measured and improved.
- ISO 9001 – for Quality Management Systems that recognise respectable quality management systems so that our clients have an assurance of quality.
Looking ahead to the New Year, we have invested in 3 new waste disposal vehicles that will arrive in March 2015. Our new 12 tonne vehicle manufactured by Volvo is able to carry Dangerous Goods on the road and will provide the following new services to our clients:
- Hazardous waste collections – drums/small packages
- WEEE waste collections – IT equipment to fluorescent tubes
- Collection of baled card or other recycling materials
- IBC collections
- Laboratory smalls
- Paint tins
- Garage waste
Should you require any pricing information on the above please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the contact us page.